We use a videoconferencing application called VSee Messenger that must be installed on the mobile device you will use to participate in a session. This process only needs to be done once per mobile device.
You will be automatically prompted to download and install VSee Messenger from the Google Play Store when attempting to join a meeting but we recommend going through the process below and testing the connection/audio/video ahead of time to be sure everything is working before an actual session.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. If you are an account holder, log in and click on the "Videoconference" tab to navigate to your Dashboard. In the lower left-hand corner of the page, use the "Install VSee" button.
If you are a guest for an upcoming session, you can download VSee from our main Support page, using the "Install VSee" button in the lower-right hand corner.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Download VSee" button in the lower right-hand corner.
3. If your Android asks how you would like to complete the action, select "Play Store".
4. Use the "Install" button on the right-hand side.
5. On the message that appears, use the "Accept" button in the lower right hand corner.
6. It should start installing, like in the below image.
7. Once it finishes (like in the below image), close the Google Play Store and return to Chrome.
Reminder: do NOT try to log into the VSee Messenger application directly, as we will automatically launch VSee Messenger for you when you want to start a session. (If you accidentally create a VSee account, don't worry--just make sure you are signed out of it when you want to start a SecureVideo session, or SecureVideo will be unable to connect.)
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on September 1, 2017.